Bi-layer Tablet Press
Kambert’s Expert 1 is a R&D tablet press designed to simulate two-layer tablet production on a pilot/small scale.
It is available in 9D, 11B & 10DB (5D & 5B) configurations.
- cGMP model with contact parts SS 316
- Central pillar drive through an oil-immersed reduction gearbox
- Gravity feeding system & pre-compression System
- 3 Piece turret with SS 316 die table (upper & lower piece with ELNP coating)
- PLC with HMI controls
- Mono layer tablet attachment
- First layer sampling device
- Main, pre compression & ejection force monitoring System
- Compaction Force Control system (CFC System)
- Force feeding system with ACVFD
- Turret with HCP Die table
- Various depth of fill lower cam tracks
- Turret with lower punch key way
The ideal output of the machine is maximum upto 23000 tablets.