Mini Tablet Press
Kambert Mini Tablet Press KMP, is a compact table-top machine designed as per cGMP standards, widely used for formulation & development (F & D), small production batches.
It is available in 8D, 10B & 8DB (4D & 4B) configurations.
- cGMP model with contact parts SS 316
- Central pillar drive system through an oil-immersed reductin gearbox
- Gravity Feeding System
- 3 Piece turret with SS 316 die table (upper & lower piece with ELNP coating)
- PLC with HMI controls
- Main, pre compression & ejection force monitoring system
- Compaction force control system (CFC System)
- Force feeding system
- Turret with HCP die table
- Gravity feeding system for MUPS
- Turret with lower punch keyway for various depth of fill lower cam tracks
- SS cabinet/table can be provides as optional
The ideal output of the machine is maximum upto 18,000 tablets.